Friday 25 September 2015

Script

Talking Heads



Sophie - My name is Liz, and I am the manager of the Non-corporal Entity Association. My job is to find locations for us to investigate, and make sure our equipment is up to date. I have a gut feeling that we are going to be big! This is where our career begins!


Ashleigh - My name is Lucy, and I'm the team's medium. My job is to advise the team on any supernatural activity, and to communicate with the lost spirits.



Molly - My name is Raven, and I am the technician. My job is to monitor the recordings that the equipment gives me; like the thermal and EMF readings. I just love the supernatural, its like...My life. 



Harry - My name's Grant, and I am the head cameraman. My job is to make sure the cameras are in the optimum positions to get the best footage. I am pretty much just here for the money really. (Interviewer - You know you're not getting paid, right?) What?!


Voice Overs

Up next is the Non-Corporal Entity Association, a team of ghost hunters going on their next adventure. This may contain some strong language and viewer discretion is advised.



Earlier this week I received an anonymous e-mail regarding this "haunted house". After doing some research I decided to get my team to check it out.


Journey *

Molly - How far is it?
Sophie - I have no idea. It's just down this path and then we're at the haunted house.
Harry - (Sarcastically) Looks pretty creepy to me. 
Sophie - Oh my God, it's too far, I'm going to have a f***ing heart attack.
Molly - It's about f***ing time!
Ashleigh - Whoa, I can definitely sense something here.

Haunted House **

Harry - So are we going to set up base here?
Sophie - Yeah, that seems like a good idea.
Ashleigh - I sense a great spiritual energy coming from down here.
Molly - Is that a basement? It's so dark!
Ashleigh - There's definitely something down here.
Molly - Ready?
Sophie - Let's go!
Molly - Where should we put the camera?
Sophie - I think over there. Then we can catch anything coming down.
Molly - Oh, there's lights! Do the work? Yes! We have power.
Sophie - I think I've found another location.
Molly - Yes!
Sophie - I'll e-mail the owner now.
Molly - Get on that! ... We've got something! It's down there in the basement! ... Come on guys, it's freezing. ... Lucy do you know where it is?
Ashleigh - It seems to be coming from that corner.
Molly - Quick! Grab the head torches! ... Are you sure it was in that corner?
Ashleigh - Yes, It's definitely over there.
Molly - Oh my God, the bottles floating!
Sophie - Oh s**t!
Molly - Oh my God, what was that?
Harry - I don't know, oh my God! It's behind you!
Ashleigh - What?
Molly - What's wrong with her?
Harry - She must be possessed
Molly - Oh no! We need to exorcise her! Get the Holy water! (Exorcism follows)
Ashleigh - Why am I wet?
Molly - You were possessed!
Ashleigh - I'm epileptic you sh*ts!
Harry - How was I supposed to know that?
Molly - Idiot. Are you ok?
Ashleigh - Ow.


* Some of this has been removed for the final cut
** Includes adlibs and some removed for final cut

No comments:

Post a Comment